~Play~ ~Play~

this...

Is the best thing i've ever seen!!!!!!
The artwork was just mind blowing really!
It's like watching something in a movie theater too!
simply... amazing. you sir have put me in awe! good day

Goremaster II Goremaster II

Pretty Bad ass!

Keep it up and you'll be the next newgrounds sensation! I like the brutality!

Goremaster Ep.1 Goremaster Ep.1

Bad Mother Freakin A*********

And yes it deserves that many censored S's Keep this junk coming!

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Nice game!

I really enjoyed this game but it has some problems with the controls. For some reason like when i'm walking and it sticks in the game to make me keep walking and i end up walking into a zombie but other wise its pretty fun

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

Nice!

I've noticed a few things about this such as
(1) After you talk to the hobbit you cant go past him but it still leaves the option available.

(2)It is way too easy to get in the negatives on the armor bonus. Though i'll give it that you have made all the monsters equally as hard in most cases.

(3) Add an in game leveling system with its own unique rewards. I mean you could just have everyone play a different game for every level, but then there's no sense of achievement after grueling through hordes of monsters.

(4) You need to make a special place in your HUD for items so that no one risks clicking and waisting an item trying to further themselves.

(5) Add more story line and depth to your next installment. you have all the basic engines down. now its time to work on the frills of your experiment.
maybe take out the point and click aspect and make it an open world kind of thing with towns and a large world map like the old final fantasy style kind of stuff and you could have yourself a masterpiece. I give you that it would take a little bit of work but every sacrifice has its rewards.

(6)Also, I think it would be better if you made the in-game window much bigger. This way you can have room for all the extra options and give your game a less cramped together feel.

Okay now that all that is done. I have to say... Good job! It takes alot of programming ability to make these styles of games and you sir have managed to crack the first codes to excellence. Keep it up

This is Why You're Fat This is Why You're Fat

great game!

i have no idea how people are gettin such huge scores though. i lined them up to get a bunch of 10x shots and stuff. but still my highest score was only 10,000

Black Christmas Black Christmas

This is how the songs should have been wrote.

Awesome, every song in the world should be like this! Imagine a world in a minor key (looks to the sky for an answer)

HappyHomicide responds:

Haha, we'd have a much gloomier world :D

Chromapocalypse Chromapocalypse

ahhh....

This is the kinda stuff that gives death metal a bad name. This is closer to the degenerate genre of death metal known as death core. Like all it's other sister genres whom also have core somewhere in there name (hard core, grindcore, etc) it sucks but as far as jokes go it's a good attempt and not that i really like death metal either bits and pieces But you should spread the word and not let people come to this fatal conclusion about the old school metal genres.
OUT WITH THE SCREAMO BULL CRAP!!!!!
other words rock on brotha and pass on the knowledge

In The Dragon's Den - SX Cover In The Dragon's Den - SX Cover

Hit the nail on the head!

this is like getting your rocks off but like for a really long ass time but without the hurting you get after doing it like 4 times and your junk starts burning a little. Symphony X is my favorite band ever thus far! Long live prog metal! The music of the gods!!!