Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Nice game!

I really enjoyed this game but it has some problems with the controls. For some reason like when i'm walking and it sticks in the game to make me keep walking and i end up walking into a zombie but other wise its pretty fun

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

Nice!

I've noticed a few things about this such as
(1) After you talk to the hobbit you cant go past him but it still leaves the option available.

(2)It is way too easy to get in the negatives on the armor bonus. Though i'll give it that you have made all the monsters equally as hard in most cases.

(3) Add an in game leveling system with its own unique rewards. I mean you could just have everyone play a different game for every level, but then there's no sense of achievement after grueling through hordes of monsters.

(4) You need to make a special place in your HUD for items so that no one risks clicking and waisting an item trying to further themselves.

(5) Add more story line and depth to your next installment. you have all the basic engines down. now its time to work on the frills of your experiment.
maybe take out the point and click aspect and make it an open world kind of thing with towns and a large world map like the old final fantasy style kind of stuff and you could have yourself a masterpiece. I give you that it would take a little bit of work but every sacrifice has its rewards.

(6)Also, I think it would be better if you made the in-game window much bigger. This way you can have room for all the extra options and give your game a less cramped together feel.

Okay now that all that is done. I have to say... Good job! It takes alot of programming ability to make these styles of games and you sir have managed to crack the first codes to excellence. Keep it up

This is Why You're Fat This is Why You're Fat

great game!

i have no idea how people are gettin such huge scores though. i lined them up to get a bunch of 10x shots and stuff. but still my highest score was only 10,000

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

its pretty cool!

my only problem is i can't figure out how to get the flippin horse thing lol! help?

EdibleCastle responds:

in the game menu (top left corner) there's a Help button, linking you to the walkthrough!

Special Fishy Special Fishy

it's nothing new.

My mom would enjoy it though lol

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

Perfect

This game was briliiant. completely brilliant and scary as hell nicely done
5/5

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

That... Was..... SHWEEET!!!

Loved it. Totally challenging and fun

Link Dress-Up Link Dress-Up

Pretty Good

My main suggestion is to move away from dress up lol use dress up in a game and make it to where you can dress up a character and then use it to adventure. Really good but juss gonna say it's hard to get these kinda games by is all.

LRU 2: Domination LRU 2: Domination

Very promising

This was great!
The only things that would make it better are....
1. make the window closing button a little bigger.
2. improve the graphics
3. create more complex classes (probably the hardest so far)
4. add more weapons and armor
5 make weapons that are exclusive to certain classes.
6 also another thing that would make it cool would be adding different races

What i liked most about this game was the fighting system.
not just point and click, theres a little strategy to it. And it's randomized!
great peace of work, hope my submission helps you!